OUCH! “This is choking me.”
k9 kids are tethered around
their neck and chest.
Causes pressure when moving.
Stressful and hurtful.
OUCH!. “This is a hard-knock ride.”
During bumpy, curvy, sudden-stop rides, a k9 baby can get hurt on the hard bars.
Cumbersome and limited placement.
OUCH! “I can’t move.”
Dogs stuffed into a tight,
cramped seat with no room to move.
Stressful and uncomfortable.
The only one that has everything you
and your k9 kids want for easy car rides.
- Successfully passed an independent crash safety test
- Soft, strong, see-view safety net so dogs can see out and be safe
- Roomy, comfy space so k9 kids can sleep, sit, stand, and ride stressfree
- Fits front or back seat. Snap in and leave ready for doggy rides
- Folds down for seat use. Keeps seat clean