Perfect for daily errands and vacation trips!
The K9 CarFence TLC-2X is a 3-sided dog safety system that has been designed for cars with both adjustable and non-adjustable headrests, for front and back seats. Easy to install with our unique slip on cover and easy quick connectors makes the TLC-2X a snap to use.
Our product design team and manufacturer carefully selected the materials: the mesh netting, the straps, buckles and threads to make the TLC-2X strong and durable — meaning crash test worthy. And it is. With a very impressive performance — the TLC-2X passed an independent crash test.
With the unique patented K9 CarFence, your dogs and puppies easily become good traveling companions with you on trips around town or on long vacation drives.
How? Your dogs ride stress free. No harnesses or confining seats. The K9 CarFence is a soft roomy den where dogs feel safe and calm. The netting allows them to see you and the great outdoors. It cradles and protects in sudden stops.
The TLC – 2X has been designed to provide the ultimate in dog safety on both around town and vacation drives.
K9 CarFence – 2X Value
- The TLC-2X is a perfect training tool for Puppies to learn how to be Great Car Dogs! We have training instructions!
- Full car seat protection from pet hair, dirt and damage
- 3-sided CarFence with easy zippered doors for your dogs to enter and exit
- One K9 CarFence can accommodate up to multiple dogs (not to exceed 70 lbs total)
- Fence height adjusts for short to tall dogs
- Fits front or back passenger seats in 99% of cars
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Anchor straps connect to head rest, visor, seat base
- Anchors stay; Fence unit snaps out, rolls up for easy storage
- Move Fence unit to 2nd car with 2nd set of anchors
- 100% nylon including the washable seat mat
- Keeps bags, boxes, plants, pizza, etc. safe and sound
31-Day, Money-Back Guarantee
“I have been happily using my K9 car fence in my mini cooper as well as in my mom’s SUV. It was a great suggestion telling her to get the two separate bases for it because it is so easy to switch the fence from car to car. I am SOOOO happy he does not try to come on my lap anymore. Booker knows and it makes me feel much safer driving. I have always wanted something to keep Booker safe and now I feel like I have it! – Jessica, PA”